Broken budgets

Started my 2nd season with PSG and was given a budget of 50m, how am I meant to be competitive with that budget, when clubs like Bournemouth are spending over 100 million. And I'm reigning European champions with a budget smaller than that of a team relegated from the prem?

• SI Staff
3 hours ago, Craigg4 said:

Started my 2nd season with PSG and was given a budget of 50m, how am I meant to be competitive with that budget, when clubs like Bournemouth are spending over 100 million. And I'm reigning European champions with a budget smaller than that of a team relegated from the prem?

How is your wage budget in comparison to that given by your board and how much did you spend last season?

I spent 210 million but I sold players to the tune of 100 million, my wage budget is just shy of 6 million but I am currently 2.2 million under that. I had 55 million left at the end of my first season and season 2 rolled around and I had no additional funds added to my transfer kitty. So in effect I've been given a 0 budget for the forth coming season.