We built a Zoo [FM19]

ellzo

Introduction

Me and the wife have had a baby, and weirdly he's come out and can already say 1 word. Zoo!

This is a sign, I must build a zoo for my boy, however due to a weird change in the law (I blame BREXIT) the only way to take ownership of a breeding pair of animals is to accept it as a gift.

WhfLL6pp5OgHPEL4_p6D9YZRfOPRhl8fyRsMCahzO_mJP5dvpARvEkPy5WV6O41U24BLp7dmPiyyLeEmkgN9T1DOR-oziuEFE9Zuipdx6YWqjuTDPsrx97k3jKIXpldrz7k2RssC

Well it's quite difficult to get people to give you animals for free, but another quirky law from BREXIT is that football clubs must give you a gift in the form of an animal representing your club if you win a trophy. It's a weird world but I think I can make this work.

So the brief from the wife is simple, build a Zoo and populate it with animals we win from football. Sounds simple enough, I have built a spreadsheet to document my idea and work from.

I have never worked in football so start this journey with no experience but a head full of ideas. I don't really mind the state of the clubs on arrival or departure. I just want the animals to make the boy happy.

Current rules for this save then are;

Based in England, don't want to move the family too much

To get a breeding pair I must win a league or cup competition

Start with no badges or experience

Once have an animal it's time to resign and move on

The clubs I have found wiki a quick Wikipedia and database trawl are below

dpTnQ8mYApf1likcjYpL23K597GFtZ5Oavr_sOEu8vC_PFytuEmYfEmh2Aa7WbCxZpMpNZWsJYwOFNaJnMVQj1A9BMFvk1QMlT0Q9-yAsIPaMHaP5lw5iBafm5bDaKOUpdNfx6z6

Any further suggestions are welcome, will add some more as I find them and if the challenge goes well may move further afield.

Unemployment
So looking through available jobs we find the following;

• Worksop Town, Sporting Bengal, London Tigers - Tigers
  • Burscough - Linnets
  • Bridport, Harborough - Bees
  • Eccleshill - Eagles
  • Colney Heath, Loxwood - Magpies
  • Padiham - Storks
  • Sawbridgeworth, Ilkeston - Robins
  • Newcastle Benfield - Lions
  • AFC Croydon - Rams
  • Barton Town - Swans
  • AFC Mansfield - Bulls
  • Tamworth - Lambs

Second job is to filter the list down to animals with only one team, animals with two or more will be easier to get later and can apply later but for now will focus on unique opportunities. So now we are left with 

• Padiham - Storks - Tier 9
  • AFC Mansfield - Bulls - Tier 8
  • Tamworth - Lambs - Tier 7

Applications have gone in for all jobs.

First bit of news

39zYq-UXUMOQhu28BBEjNMNFEn9W57HPiLo2xs1yK87aAV_0BOakdegSvCIvDUBURSCosK79-MZ-VeIpvV_5szKVWMjeXPa92TA6aq2AU8vny7v7mgoHEDGBP0iQbrsGjuWblvfU

Secondly

8EnQ_MukAAZol0Ff8MPnbVarNZjzUdJDs8XNmgaA1BByWxzAindD7ZlfMi42yEehqd_C02YMJiCTp879jRgfuGuOy2HwXJfNrbQ9iR5VtwpfVWf8hc6R6f29iNMcaY_imIrvcyRF

G_aEezAbPOOt_M3QJty7Avhaba9CDS76-8olK-lAbr3JESYyYKnx3FKWKuhtZrjBax5JLfx75h8ImEco34VWDrilgiotISAYqkhsa07ISeabxL-uq_EJvHDHkLeL4BZdbjp7Bu1t

vxCr_c_AZ7mkm4LbQjTxBOQEY2XywlzHLHm8-TXtuvWeBy07JTNjatNvWjuwKmrmpOO6TBJBsDjkPsEZot6xEHWC-EtS4ez6lP3_wc3DtkS6m12IbUNsm7_QYT8V8PQ-3aw5gl-H

All 3 of my applications warranted interviews, CV is clearly quite strong.

KgpuwVaJv6i8g5xQLp2NnCCKNighjWrvyklSvJxAow0UV8abcqCVq5Gytdkk6B5e46-MIQxCXqxfl7zaEncQ6zsVJX9IaJNFFIZxQTb3nk0CeGKmtTmZzdkvrBpGgBzMPJ6Gyfyb

As the first team to respond they get their man, sort of glad to be starting from the bottom, and the club want promotion so could be a short stint if we manage a trophy this year.

FpxJE4vTu51mNm_ZM1131YlhQe4AMmeZdVFdZpyH2m7xkgAW7Rb5igu-doiNTZ2MTLeI6q_vnZHcrXjZ1sOuat7zsYoT5-QN-tvkPwviaF06Iqg0s6O9PBEtOpkdN4uOavo2s6SI

Just past the dog poo bin on the right hand side, Padiham football club.

xyutjF3Ad9eh0wdhXmQv_ecgHJr_VjLSlcwuEdQ0uFhI2dDYzMY5O_EjWVzQUjCGW3ppcstDk3ptm4r-bFuSOOQwx5a67zw-UZRQ0tBHHKKQ8Sn12jkDnCDNFcaR83D8WbrSxf2L

The man with the plan

We are in 3 competitions, the league, the FA cup and FA Vase. I don't see us winning a cup so league is the best best for a first attraction for the zoo. 

The Zoo

I’ve instructed the missus to find a suitable plot of land for the zoo, hopefully update incoming.