Amazing scorelines

Just seen Man Utd score 2 in injury time to come back from a 2-0 Away deficit to draw 2-2 with Barcelona, amazing!

Anyone else seen amazing scorelines? whether it is a great comeback, a massive upset or a lot of goals in the game, would love to see the screenshots. 

1.jpg

In my Spurs save we were 2-0 down to Burnley at half time, scored a pen just on the hour, then in injury time we scored in the 90+2, 90+4 and 90+7 minutes for a nice, comfortable 4-2 victory. :lol:

11 hours ago, Liverpool FC Manager said:

Are you Managing Malmo? How on earth did you get the 23-0 scoreline? 

I got very lucky with a few youth players who have turned out to be world class players and out of that team, only Strom & Grant were not first teamers against a team of grey players in a 4-2-2-2 formation.

Once saw a World Cup quarterfinal match where Brazil vs Portugal was 0-0 after 90 minutes And then Portugal scored in the 94th and 98th to go up 2-0. Brazil responded with 3 goals to go up 3-2 in 10 minutes, Portugal then scored on a penalty in extra time stoppage time. 

Brazil won on penalties 

15 hours ago, Liverpool FC Manager said:

Are you Managing Malmo? How on earth did you get the 23-0 scoreline? 

Not sure how he did it, but you can take a team and nuke their defense by picking a nonsensical formation. For instance, with only a FB acting as the "last line of defense", plus making everybody man mark the opposition cbs, for instance. That's what I did here (link inside) -- but strikers NEVER score one on ones. :D;) 

Edited by Svenc