Creating Mongolia's Competitions (1st issue: U19s, current issue: Squad registration)

Fr05ty

Hi there! I'm currently trying to set up the U19 competitions for Mongolia and I've created the competitions, set up the teams for them and all, but when I boot up the game, it doesn't show them, so it's as if they're not enabled. Would anybody be able to help me with what's the issue? I've gone crazy from trying to fix it already. The U19 Cup is working, but the U19 Leagues are not, and I've no idea why :(

1Mong.fmf

Edited by Fr05ty

Did you add the competition under nation (Mongolia in your case). If you select Mongoloa you have reserves in the left side menu and there you add u19 and select custom xml or you add them under nation -> competition. Both ways work. If you don't add them there the game does know that it has to create an u19 competition.

Edited by Slabbekoorn

22 hours ago, Slabbekoorn said:

Did you add the competition under nation (Mongolia in your case). If you select Mongoloa you have reserves in the left side menu and there you add u19 and select custom xml or you add them under nation -> competition. Both ways work. If you don't add them there the game does know that it has to create an u19 competition.

Thanks! I had added the competitions everywhere but the Nation->Competitions thing. Now everything's working!!! Can't thank you enough! I've literally spent over a month trying to make this work!

18 hours ago, Fr05ty said:

Thanks! I had added the competitions everywhere but the Nation->Competitions thing. Now everything's working!!! Can't thank you enough! I've literally spent over a month trying to make this work!

I'm glad it worked!

6 hours ago, Slabbekoorn said:

I'm glad it worked!

I've got another issue that I think you might know about.

I'm trying to add squad registration rules to the Mongolian leagues, but when I start the season, it tells me that all players are ineligible. Any idea why? I've attached a screenshot and the editor file in case you can take a look at it.

image.thumb.png.6fa79ed8bba345aecc533bf7b14ce750.png

Mongolia - Mati.fmf

Think I've found the issue. There's a Domestic Transfer window and an International one. Seems like the order in which they show up in the Transfer Windows panel is what was causing the issue. The window with the latest date should be the one on top.

Had to tick the option Use for Squad Selection window for the longer transfer window and disable it for the shorter one. Seems to be working fine now!

Edited by Fr05ty