Two players pressing GK

Hey,

I'm looking for a high-pressing football but make me shout when i see two of my players pressing opposite the rival GK.

I have only one forward. Obviusly, pressing intensivity is full and defensive line is 'much higher'. Also i check "Prevent short GK distribution"

Is there a way to avoid this stupid behavior from my players keeping good pressing?

EDIT:

My striker always pushes, but so does my AMC. This AMC is assigned a personal mark (DR), which makes it meaningless to push the GK, especially if another player is already doing so.

PD: No comments (or jokes) for my formation, please (?)  :herman::lol:

Spoiler

Tactic screenshots

1.thumb.png.0f7a0b3226f3010ddbeefed8c96d1bfa.png343803899_ClubAtlticoGimnasiayEsgrima_Overview.thumb.png.56083da47548b511b24bda90423c5680.png1668302272_ClubAtlticoGimnasiayEsgrima_Overview-2.thumb.png.b15f8e8e23645ea1349adc9b40c6d460.png2.png

Edited by joaquin87

2 minutes ago, joaquin87 said:

Hey,

I'm looking for a high-pressing football but make me shout when i see two of my players pressing opposite the rival GK.

I have only one forward. Obviusly, pressing intensivity is full and defensive line is 'much higher'. Also i check "Prevent short GK distribution"

Is there a way to avoid this stupid behavior from my players keeping good pressing?

It would be more that welcome if you could post a screenshot of your tactic as a whole (with roles, duties and instructions, including the mentality).

Although you already largely answered your own question through your description of how you play in the defensive (out-of-possession) phase. Therefore, I don't think your players' behavior is "stupid". They seem to be playing exactly as your tactic is telling them to. Think about that ;)

58 minutes ago, joaquin87 said:

Hey,

This is a known issue that is already being looked at by SI as you can see in the multiple reports in the bugs section. 

hace 3 horas, Experienced Defender dijo:

It would be more that welcome if you could post a screenshot of your tactic as a whole (with roles, duties and instructions, including the mentality).

Although you already largely answered your own question through your description of how you play in the defensive (out-of-possession) phase. Therefore, I don't think your players' behavior is "stupid". They seem to be playing exactly as your tactic is telling them to. Think about that ;)

Yeah, sorry, i posted from mobile. Updated in to the first post.

Maybe you're right, but it's a bit rare that that should be set up. There's a problem anyway. My striker always pushes, but so does my AMC. This AMC is assigned a personal mark (DR), which makes it meaningless to push the GK, especially if another player is already doing so.

You think I should just reduce the line of engagement to this doesn't happen?

Now I realized that I could set up an instruction to the opponent so as not to put intense pressure on the goalkeeper. Although I want to press him, but I don't want two players to do it

PD: No comments (or jokes) for my formation, please (?)  :herman::lol:

Spoiler

Tactic screenshots

1.thumb.png.0f7a0b3226f3010ddbeefed8c96d1bfa.png343803899_ClubAtlticoGimnasiayEsgrima_Overview.thumb.png.56083da47548b511b24bda90423c5680.png1668302272_ClubAtlticoGimnasiayEsgrima_Overview-2.thumb.png.b15f8e8e23645ea1349adc9b40c6d460.png2.png

Edited by joaquin87

hace 2 horas, dekzeh dijo:

This is a known issue that is already being looked at by SI as you can see in the multiple reports in the bugs section. 

Sad to hear this, I didn't imagine it could be a bug. I'ts good that they be aware of this

2 hours ago, joaquin87 said:

343803899_ClubAtlticoGimnasiayEsgrima_Overview.thumb.png.56083da47548b511b24bda90423c5680.png

Well, you have a combination of the following:

- much higher LOE

- extremely urgent pressing

- prevent short GK distribution

- counter-press

- high team mentality (positive)

I personally have no doubt that the way your players behave is caused by all these instructions being applied together. Moreover, the counter-press instruction alone can lead to such behavior, let alone together with all these other ones. 

My striker always pushes, but so does my AMC. This AMC is assigned a personal mark (DR), which makes it meaningless to push the GK, especially if another player is already doing so

Instructions don't work in isolation. You may tell a player to mark somebody, but his behavior will be affected by all instructions you use in your tactic, not just that one. 

You think I should just reduce the line of engagement to this doesn't happen?

I am not really sure that will be enough, but you can try and see.