Staff interactions

AVFCfan01

Currently, it feels like the interactions we have with other staff (your own and outside) is rather limited. I think that a few more options can be added would be helpful. I've read several posts — which i agree with — about how they would like to have an actual interaction/conversation with their own scouts(and a couple other roles) which could help boost relationship/favored personnel. Like with scouts: what country would you want to scout rather than just having you/your chief scout decide everything. Or like asking a Technical Director for a recommendation (or list like a DOF recommending targets to sign) of possible targets for staff roles. 

Another thing is other manager interactions. Currently in my save, I've declared interest in loan/loaned players many times from Pep. I think that asking a manager who considers you a friend (or has a very good relationship with you) if they have any players that they would be willing to loan out to you/recommend — specifically as they trust you to play their players. And Vice versa, where managers from lower leagues can come ask you if you have a player that you'd be willing to loan out. Especially for managers who were just your backroom staff. Like my assistant manager and a coach recently left to be managers in lower division — I'd definitely believe that they would be ringing up their old pal (me) and see if they could take one or a couple players on loan just based on that relationship/connection. 

I think that the foundation of this is already there in the game (player/media interactions) and this might be 'easy enough' to expand to staff and add a little realism to the game 

• 1 month later...