FM 20 Touch Challenges

I have been playing FM20 Touch on my iPad Apple Watch Ajax for 11 seasons and after a lost the Dutch national job for getting knocked out early in the World Cup I fancied taking a break and doing one of the challenges the game has. Now I'm not sure if all Touch versions have these. 

The challenge are Injury Crisis (don't get sacked when half your team in injured); The Save from Relegation one (save your team from Relegation) and Can't Win anything with kids one (your club gets 5-6 wonder kids and you have to win something with them).

Now the first two are easy to know how to win the challenge. You don't get relegated or sacked. But I started the Can't win anything with kids one and can't find much information about how to actually end the challenge. 

I've had warning emails saying that a few of my players aren't in the top 11 appearance makers for me to win the challenge. So can someone who has completed this challenge on FM20 or other version let me know what criteria you need to have to finish it? So far I'm guessing win a trophy with the wonder kids been in the Top 11 in appearances, so is that it? I'm very confused and one of the kids is a DM and my tactic I use doesn't have a DM in it.

3 hours ago, DanscoFM said:

I have been playing FM20 Touch on my iPad Apple Watch Ajax for 11 seasons and after a lost the Dutch national job for getting knocked out early in the World Cup I fancied taking a break and doing one of the challenges the game has. Now I'm not sure if all Touch versions have these. 

The challenge are Injury Crisis (don't get sacked when half your team in injured); The Save from Relegation one (save your team from Relegation) and Can't Win anything with kids one (your club gets 5-6 wonder kids and you have to win something with them).

Now the first two are easy to know how to win the challenge. You don't get relegated or sacked. But I started the Can't win anything with kids one and can't find much information about how to actually end the challenge. 

I've had warning emails saying that a few of my players aren't in the top 11 appearance makers for me to win the challenge. So can someone who has completed this challenge on FM20 or other version let me know what criteria you need to have to finish it? So far I'm guessing win a trophy with the wonder kids been in the Top 11 in appearances, so is that it? I'm very confused and one of the kids is a DM and my tactic I use doesn't have a DM in it.

Haven't played it this year but you have to win at least one trophy with your youth players (all the wonderkids you are given) in your top 11 appearances.

If he's a DM, he should be able to play a defensive role in the center midfield strata just fine. If he's got the right attributes it won't be a hindrance.

Edited by rafaelbenitez