Cornwall as it’s own nation

JRHGK

Ive been trying to create Cornwall as it’s own playable nation with its own leagues/cups however I’m not great with the editor, any tips on making a new nation or anyone who fancies the challenge of making it? Thanks in advance

Edited by JRHGK

3 hours ago, JRHGK said:

Ive been trying to create Cornwall as it’s own playable nation with its own leagues/cups however I’m not great with the editor, any tips on making a new nation or anyone who fancies the challenge of making it? Thanks in advance

How far have you got? What are you having trouble with? Manually creating all of the data to make Cornwall playable is a bit too labour-intensive for me, but if you have any specific issues I may be able to help.

Can’t seem to make the national team playable and can’t find a way of changing the population from 0? Also can’t seem to figure out European qualification for the league, any help with this would be great! 

On 25/05/2020 at 00:53, Unknown Hacker said:

How far have you got? What are you having trouble with? Manually creating all of the data to make Cornwall playable is a bit too labour-intensive for me, but if you have any specific issues I may be able to help.

Can’t seem to make the national team playable and can’t find a way of changing the population from 0? Also can’t seem to figure out European qualification for the league, any help with this would be great! 

2 hours ago, JRHGK said:

Can’t seem to make the national team playable and can’t find a way of changing the population from 0? Also can’t seem to figure out European qualification for the league, any help with this would be great! 

Regarding population, unfortunately that is something which can't be edited as far as I know - although its impact on your game won't be too significant.

Regarding making the national team playable, the 2 things I would look at are:

1. Have you changed Cornwall's continent to Europe and made them a UEFA and FIFA member? If not, you won't be able to load the country at all.
  2. Are there enough Cornish players in the database at the start of the game? There are very few Cornish players in the default database so you may have to add in a hundred or so manually to up the player pool. Selecting 'Add Players to Playable Teams' could also help here.

Regarding European competitions, you'll probably have to enter some coefficients yourself by following the instructions in the thread linked below. Don't forget to move another nation out of Europe to create some room (Kazakhstan to Asia is always a good bet here).

Edited by Unknown Hacker

Thanks! The issue seemed to be lack of players (I put a few players from Cornwall/Devon like ampadu, Jack Stephens, Isaac Vassell but only put like 20 players in) il have a look at the co efficient next!