Ideas upcoming fm

Nakiss

I have some recommendations for the next fm in the series:

1.Taking into account the increasingly fragile situation from the financial point of view of the clubs, a good idea would be to open football schools, where you can periodically see what talents have been brought and who are the players of the future. You can set up these football schools first in the cities of your country, following with the increase of reputation in other countries as well. I can develop the idea further in the future if you think it is a good option.

2.The finance part.

Negotiating sponsorship contracts based on expectations.

This negotiation does not necessarily have to be in money, more recently this sponsorship contract can be used to provide a number of coaches to get better licenses, covering a certain amount to find players in a country where you do not have coverage with scounting , paying for a friendly tournament before the start of the season or during the competition break. There are real situations that it would be nice to see implemented, I can develop the idea if you are interested.

3.The tactical part.

The current presentation for customizing corners, free kicks is complicated and the experience is not the best. A better implementation would be a system of choice such as the one with tactics where you can choose from an already existing variety, such as the train implemented by Real Madrid where players protect Ramos who is the target. Free kicks where players who have friendships can collaborate and get advice with surprise executions or false passes, the idea can be developed here with a system that allows a wider range of expansion.

4.The training part.

In recent years the training system has been improved but it has remained complicated and most players prefer to leave this in the care of assistants, this being not the most interactive part although it should be one of the basic options.

Although the modernization of football has brought new functions in clubs, the training system over the years has remained the same. What I would propose would be the group training for practically every coach to have a number of players subordinated.

Example: The goalkeeping coach will always work with the 2-3 goalkeepers from the big team, having the possibility to have a weekly report on how things are going and to have the possibility to interact with the coach in order to implement what you want from goalkeepers in technically.

These goalkeepers can be subordinated at the same time to the tactical coach with whom you can interact and so on. These trainings should be carried out in block type, they can detail in the future.

5.Scout reporting system.

Every year there is this misunderstanding on the part of the players, who think they are doing some great business by finding a player, buying it and ending up in the second team.

A good idea would be to interact with the scout to force them to look for a better player than, for example, the holder in a certain position or, a weaker player at the moment but with a higher potential and so on. All these interactions being more understandable to the players and the information being more accurate. the implemented system can be easily accessed based on player statistics. I can detail more in the future

Music for my ears.

Sometimes concentration and attention matter a lot, but what would be like to listen your favorite music as you play.

An idea would be to implement a program to add your favorite music for your pc or songs already introduced from the game with the possibility of changing them with a simple push of a button

shout at the players

implementation of individual shouts during the match.

the level of concentration during the match and the possibility for the team leaders to encourage the others during the match.

player behavior

during the match, the duels between the defender and the attackers when the ball is not near them but also the fights where the temperament of the players matters.

• 1 month later...