[Suggestion] helpful features and bugs fix

nenoro

Hello Si devs

1. A button to send all players to language course. No more send one by one that slows the game (check the fps)
  2. stars and roles should mean something to us, a youtuber has made two videos about it he said those mean nothing
  3. a shortcut to suggest a trait for players.
  4. Staff > Responsibilities > Personal Assistant > for offer and loan % make them apply at the start of the season and not waiting a new season to get apply (FM18 i have to wait the next season)
  5. Scouting, make it compatible with the formation i'm tired on clicking "discard" because the player doesn't fit with my tactics and it's a waist of money
  6. stadium, facilities i would like a section of it to look what can be build, increase, improve. F.A Premier League FM 02 did it why not FM21 ?
  7. Improve the medical center, to talk with players before risk or like Mourinho accompany a player to overcome this difficulty
  8. improve chit chat with players, when a player asks for play more and you make him play and he got injured i want to him to understand why it wasn't his time or when he doesn't score anymore i want to motive him or know why he doesn't score, also when he asks to play more and he is already on the 11 for like 10 matches...
  9. Improve team meeting and less "troll" because after 5 wins i talk to them they are negative even we succeed...
  10. Calendar, Events and Reminders are same why not mix them
  11. fix the bug when you buy over 100 players and an email provokes graphics problem. I have to scroll the mail to the end to avoid graphics problem
  12. add Japan league please
  13. make sure the game handles mods for pictures, logos, kits, over 300K databases and 1 league+
  14. improve the speed of the game. in F.A Premier League FM 02 i reach after 3 hours 6 seasons while in FM18 i reach half of the season but after a day..

• 1 month later...