Playing FM20 on a very low end pc

Hello guys, i talk you from Venezuela, a place where a i3 2100 is "top tech". So, i have a mini pc with a celeron 847 a 1,1 Ghz dual core with integrated graphics and 2gb Ddr3, i know that if i want to have the full experience i need a i5 or r3, but thats a dream here. I want to know if i can run the game with just the premier league loaded, i have no problem if i need to wait 1 or 3 minutes to pass the days. I hope you can tell me if it's possible.

3 hours ago, vuuv said:

Hello guys, i talk you from Venezuela, a place where a i3 2100 is "top tech". So, i have a mini pc with a celeron 847 a 1,1 Ghz dual core with integrated graphics and 2gb Ddr3, i know that if i want to have the full experience i need a i5 or r3, but thats a dream here. I want to know if i can run the game with just the premier league loaded, i have no problem if i need to wait 1 or 3 minutes to pass the days. I hope you can tell me if it's possible.

That machine doesnt meet any of the minimum requirements, but as has been said above, try the demo and play in 2D and it might run.