[Suggestion[ More real staff transfers (managers excluded)

^1Not^22^3B^4Reanimated

A.I. staff transfers look to me like they are a bit random. Especially when looking at staff transfer of roles besides manager.  

While looking at real life staff transfers they are often based on a few things:

• The person has played for the club or was part of the youth academy before and therefore has a binding with the club
  • The manager or other staff member has worked with this person before.
  • Someone else within the organisation (director of football for example) has worked with this person before (at other club or national team) and know his or hers capabilities
  • The person has worked for the club before and left a good impression/ knows the club culture.
  • The person (in privat life) is good friends with the coach/staff member/someone within the organisation.
  • The person is recommended by a player with great influence
  • The peron is good friends with a common friend of the manager/other staff member/someone with the organisation
  • What I am trying to say is that staff-transfer in most cases are not only based on statistics. Network and personal relations play a great part in this!

Example: Ajax coach U19 John Bosman is a good coach (and was a good player) but he ALWAYS gets signed by Man City in my games. In real life there is only a very slight change this would ever really happen as there are no bindings whatsoever between this person and the mentioned club.

When appointing a manager the things above weigh less heavy. Then you mostly see the person has a great track record (and therefore reputation)  and is well-known for his potential but still has a binding in some way with the club (this could be they are from the same nationality/ share same mentality or philosophy as the club/ left a good impression on players he worked with before and who are now playing at the current club or are good friends with players at the club, are pushed forward by media, etc). 

• 1 month later...