Has anyone found FM09's Eddie Johnson equivalent?

cambo

Cheap, piles in goals and goes to most Championship teams (and above). Would love to know....

Top player - on 07 he helped me win everything with Liverpool. I would love to find another player like him at least 30 goals a season in the league and around 10-15 goals in the Champions League.

Johnson was great for me because of his speed, I'm finding fast wingers/wingbacks working wonders in 09 but fast strikers not as potent as they were in the last couple series, fast wingers with good crossing + striker good in the air and all out attack seem to work best for me so far.

• 4 months later...

Does anyone have a screenshot of eddie johnson from FM07? I can try to find you an equivalent in FM09 but i need a screenshot to refresh my memory of whether or not he had 16+ on all the physical attributes including jumping and agility or if it was just high pace and strength or what it was exactly.

Acuna was the one but on patch 9.3.0 he has moved to Real Madrid, the guy have high physical stats and scored a goal a game in league one and the championship for my missus Leeds team and my Crewe side.

Archived