How can i improve my tactics thoughts 4-2-4

My formations is 4-2-4 and it has been working great but lately i feel like there is something lacking and i dont really know what to change 

thats my squad with is quite good id say and Haaland is arriving in the summer window 

https://gyazo.com/b56d3e3be036e3498f0246980f259ecd

I did make Zlatan young again because he is my favourite football player and i want to use him 

thats my tactic if you wanna try it out 

10 10.fmf

Edited by Jonathanskilz

Your tactic is extremely unbalanced in terms of roles and duties and full of overkill and contradiction in terms of instructions. 

Do you  have an idea of what style of football you want to play in the first place (patient possession, progressive possession, fast attack, methodical attack etc.)?

4 hours ago, Experienced Defender said:

Your tactic is extremely unbalanced in terms of roles and duties and full of overkill and contradiction in terms of instructions. 

Do you  have an idea of what style of football you want to play in the first place (patient possession, progressive possession, fast attack, methodical attack etc.)?

Possession, patient and attacking thats what i want 

23 hours ago, Jonathanskilz said:

Possession, patient and attacking thats what i want 

Everything in your tactic is so needlessly extreme that I simply don't know where to start from. I managed Man Utd, so I know most of these players. But I am hesitant to offer any specific advice because any advice I may give would mean a complete overhaul of the tactic - almost everything should be changed. I don't know if you are willing to accept such a huge change? 

On 06/06/2020 at 10:52, Jonathanskilz said:

My formations is 4-2-4 and it has been working great but lately i feel like there is something lacking and i dont really know what to change 

thats my squad with is quite good id say and Haaland is arriving in the summer window 

https://gyazo.com/b56d3e3be036e3498f0246980f259ecd

I did make Zlatan young again because he is my favourite football player and i want to use him 

thats my tactic if you wanna try it out 

10 10.fmf 43.48 kB · 3 downloads

You say the tactic is working but at the same time something is lacking. What exactly is that?

The tactic is indeed aggressive but you do have the players to pull it off.

A couple of changes I'd make without touching TIs/PIs:

• Mbappe and Rashford will attack the same space, which could work if you're trying to overload, but I reckon that area will be crowded against most teams in the PL. I'd swap Rashford/Ibra and make Ibra a DLF/CF on support, to encourage more in that area of the pitch. He's strong and has great hold up play.
  • Pogba will get forward (PPM) and shoot from distance (PPM), so I'd "tone" him down a bit by changing his role to support.
  • Bailly isn't a great BPD.
  • Since you're asking both fullbacks to overlap (which they will anyway), I'd change their duties to support, specially AWB who would be perfect to cover Pogba's run. I'd probably change AWB's role to defend.