FM20 is insanely frustrating

I've to say, FM20 is by far the most frustrating game I've ever played. Been an FM player since FM14, enjoy reading about tactics and know quite a bit about them as a result, but the amount of frustration this year's FM can induce is through the roof. There is something off with how the game portrays/displays certain things, I can't work out what's going wrong no matter what highlights I watch. As a result, I'm left scratching my head again and again, while my successful tactic stops working out of nowhere. This isn't the case of AI going more defensive, it's the case of my strikers not scoring from 15+ shots on target, while the opposition converts any chance they get with ease. It's not the question of morale either, I take care of my man management, I praise/criticize players accordingly, I make sure team talks result in Motivated or Fired Up responses, even players' average ratings aren't bad. But for some reason, goals aren't there anymore and now I'm in a slump of draws and 1-0 losses, which feel incredibly artificial (game "balancing" out results, so the AI isn't beaten too badly and the statistics remain somewhat "realistic").

2tTCmTa.png

iHvNLm0.png

SZuEZ2C.png

6HOrC8p.png