Strange transfers real life vs FM

Just a quick question regarding the comparison of strange real life transfers compared to strange FM transfers. 

As an Arsenal supporter I’m stumped by the loan signings of players like Denis Suarez and Cedric Soares. 

Has anyone had any strange FM experiences of transfers which match up to that level?

Kevin-Prince Boateng and Martin Braithwaite to Barca probably fall into that category too...

Liverpool signed my third choice GK - I was a championship club at the time and he was rated as a good player for league two

Also not quite in the same league but Leicester gave me a combined £17m for my best MF and LB. 2.5 years later they've managed to make less than 20 appearances for them combined, both spent last season on loan in the Champo

Edited by IbrahimAliMaher

Matt Ritchie went on loan to Everton in mine which struck me as odd- a player Newcastle wanted rid of moving up the table on loan.

West Ham also seem to make some weird transfers to begin with on mine- I think it is because they start with a budget of about £1m so don't have much wiggle room.