Possible to sign players directly to my u19 squad?

Obviously, i know i can sign any youth player and move him to my u19 squad, no problem!!! 

However, I don't want to use my senior club to sign the player then move him, mainly because I have a club vision objective to sign high reputation players, and if I sign even the brightest youth prospect the board gets very disappointed and it will lead to my sacking for not fulfilling the objective.  Also, my transfer activity manager performance always gives the signing an F because the fans can't see the player being good enough for the first team.  I want my u19 team itself to make the signing.  I just need to fill out the squad with some bodies, because I'm at a small club without any youth development program to speak of.   For example, here's a screenshot of another team's u19 squad signing a player directly.  I also have my game set to allow my head of youth development to sign players for my u19 squad.  Sometimes he makes an offer and I'll get a message that my u19 squad, not my senior team, made an offer for the player.  I want to do the same.  Hope that makes sense, no personal attacks please. 

u19.PNG