Friendlies

kevgaleuk

1) Probably more of a tweak than a new feature but can something be coded into the game that stops clubs accepting friendlies (or me arranging ones for my own team) on or immediately around dates of known competitions (European cups qualification rounds, first weekend of the season etc.) Every season at least one of the friendlies I arrange gets cancelled because the other team is involved in a scheduled match. The dates of competitions are known (I assume) a lot sooner than the actual fixtures so teams know their first league game of the season will be X weekend while those qualifying for Europe also know the dates of the qualifying rounds so wouldn't be booking friendlies in those slots

2) Better AI organisation of friendlies; bar exceptional circumstances wouldn't the majority of friendlies be arranged a lot earlier? Certainly my local team the friendlies start getting announced as early as April but most commonly early May and I assume most clubs are the same. Often Im getting friendly requests on the first week of preseason (often from teams I'd like to play but weren't in the list of clubs I could play against when I arranged mine at the end of the previous season) which seems too late to me

3) Assign organisation BUT with guidelines - I'd like the ability to specify the shape of a schedule to my DOF or AM but for them to organise i.e. I'd want a training camp with 2 matches against lower/similar/harder teams, I then want to specify the dates and quality of opposition for the remainder of pre-season and for them to organise the details - perhaps this could be done as a meeting towards the end of the previous season?