Game suddenly gone mad

I am suddenly experiencing a number of weird glitches that have not occurred before in my extensive play with FMM20 this year. The latest update showing in Credits is 11.3.0.

First example: When a player earns a 5 or less rating in a match, i normally give him an official warning.When I tried to do so after a recent match, all the red buttons were shaded out and it would not allow me to discipline the player.

The second is really mind boggling. The picture below of the squad "Tactics-Formation" page shows the Inter team that played the match and the other picture shows the recap screen from that match. Not only does it show my Inter players as playing for Roma, it shows players who did not play in the match! I will try to send save now. (Hotmail says file is too large.Cannot send.)

IMG_0599.thumb.PNG.af37e351fcc90ba6130bef0acb5c7ec6.PNGIMG_0598.thumb.PNG.b621753753a50aa4ef91681b4c81dfd8.PNG

Edited by H.H.McCool
add info

• 2 weeks later...

Now John Brooks, Wolfsburg CD who has played all matches for my USA national team, has disappeared from the game. it's 2024, he is 31 years old, played in team's last match a month ago and has not announced retirement, but he is just not there anymore. WTF?

The sudden appearance of odd glitches continues. It is a small thing, I guess, but a player, Boubacar Kamara, who I sold to Barca months ago, shows up on the scroll claiming he is happy to stay at Inter.IMG_0605.thumb.PNG.dd68a7b5b8f29d5e83c426c9b18a2deb.PNGIMG_0606.thumb.PNG.3615a7a9ced3e8f12073c8382ac86d06.PNG