Players not wanting to enter into contract negotiations despite being extremely interested?

Hi

Yesterday I downloaded the in-game editor for the first time and decided to start a new save with Montpellier. I added a front end sugar daddy, upped my transfer and wage budgets, and increased my club's reputation.

When I approach players to sign them, I have my bid accepted by the club, but then I always get a message saying the player isn't interested in entering into contract negotiations, despite the player being extremely interested in joining? This has happened with every player I've tried to sign so far. Is this a bug? I'm also not sure if this has anything to do with me using the editor?

Any help would be appreciated.

One of the problems could be lack of champions league football, the club can accept the bid, but i find, the player is unlikely to move if there already playing in champions league and your not.

And maybe someone else can help more with this but, i kinda remember reading about editing club rep, and if it had been set at too high a number, it would act as if club rep was set at 0, and random it? Like i say, this may not be correct, but worth looking into? I used to view highest teams Rep, and set mine just under

Hiring better staff, and buying slightly better than u have can sometimes convince players to join, but not greatly, from my experience.

I downloaded a Newcastle new owner sugadaddy patch/update from Steam, and had the same. I found by buying, Eze from QPR, and Grealish from Villa, it made a few more players want to join me, not many, but a few. But to get a few i really wanted, i had to agree the transfer in the "move to club" part of the editor. As an example, i moved Martinez From inter for the agreed fee of about £50mill, with the in game editor, it set his wages at 180k a week, which is kinda what he would ask for anyways. And if thats still not enough, you can then edit that too. Careful tho, its a slippery slope and iv killed many a save over the years that way.

Hope this helps