FM20 Game play issues

Game play issues.

1. What did my head in was this: Cavani, playing for Tottenham in my season, broke from a corner kick (again?? I'll get to that later..) and ended up with a one on one with Wan-Bissaka, playing for Manchester United (my team). Now, after having I don't know how many goals scored on me from my corners, throws or free kicks ending up in crazy unstoppable counter-attacks I put my best tackler who has a rating of 20, Wan-Bissaka back with no man marking requirements. So he ends up one on one with Cavani facing him, not coming from behind so a true one on one, Wan Bissaka slide tackles and completely misses?? all the while, De Gea who is one of the best GK's in the world, doesn't rush out just stands there like a deer in headlights and Cavani slots it in the far corner??? Game over.

2. Free Kicks, Corners and Throw Ins. Now, I have no problem not scoring as much as I would like on set routines but.. what I do have a problem with is the absurd amount of times the opposing team, no matter how crap they are, get the ball somehow passed to a wide open guy right near the half way line (unmarked!) and my players who are some of the best defenders in the world, run straight past him without even attempting to engage him, leaving him to run the full length of the field and end up on a one on one with my GK and score, which by the way my players find almost impossible to do? I have had in some seasons Hazard, Bale, Lewandowski, Rashford and Aubemayang miss absolute sitters they would miss maybe 1 time out of 10 yet they miss 8 times out of 10?? just so far from being realistic its laughable. Good players one on one with a GK score maybe 5 times out of 10, great players score 8-9 times out of 10. You put a great GK in the goal and they might make a miraculous save and reduce that ratio down to 7 times out of 10 with great players but mediocre GK's don't have a chance against great players yet in FM they make consistent world class saves one after the other while in the other end great strikers miss time and time again.. one word.. ********.

Fix this boys and you might have a half decent game but until you do its sub-par at best

A

And the rest!

Very rare to get interesting build up play 
back post goals ridiculously common

play makers almost always looping ball out to wing

strange headers in box from strange crosses

graphics worse than three years ago

gameplay worse yoy 

no word From SI
fix these boys and we’ll have our wonderful game back

mmm.. I sort of had to prioritise though to be honest. 

From my experience you can't really go to developers with 10 things that are wrong you have to prioritise..fix the big issues first the ones that can be fixed and then work your way down but I also understand that the issues I pointed out may not be important to other people.

A