Ability To Compare Multiple Selected Players

underklassh3ro

Specifically I am wondering about the Squad Comparison page when scouting opponents (attached image) and think it could use some clarity. For example, when I select Midfield, do these values include all midfielders on each team, only players who are currently in the Starting XI, all players who played last game? And does it include AML and AMR, even though they are moreso wingers? This page isn't very helpful because it isn't clear who is being compared, so my suggestion is to...

Allow us to select multiple specific players to compare. First, it is obvious how this could be used on this screen - I want to compare my trio of Pogba, McTominay, and Fred against their Barella, Sensi, Eriksen or whatever. Then i can learn where I have advantages or not. In addition, this could be expanded to the current "Compare Player" feature found on each player's page. It would be great to be able to compare 3+ players at the same time. I currently use an Excel sheet to compare ~10 players at once, but would be great to have the ability in-game.

20200618114616_1.jpg