First team player in reserve team squad

Hi,

why are first team player still shown in the reserve team squad, even if they didn't have any reserve availability? The only thing is, that the player once came from my own youth and played a long time ago for the second team.

576062114_Bildschirmfoto2020-06-19um23_27_07.thumb.png.805578dfe0e59555d2d3d6d3e070a240.png

Br Volker

I have this issue if I right-click and set them to another squad and then don't update the squad page I'm on (which means navigating away and back again). But I've not seen an issue where they remain stuck in the incorrect squad.

Unless you've just set them to be available for 'x' length of mins per match, and not actually moved them?

Am 1.7.2020 um 10:39 schrieb rich10:

I have this issue if I right-click and set them to another squad and then don't update the squad page I'm on (which means navigating away and back again). But I've not seen an issue where they remain stuck in the incorrect squad.

Unless you've just set them to be available for 'x' length of mins per match, and not actually moved them?

Hi,

doesn't work for me. Moving to reserve, update, moving to senior, update. Players is still listed in Reserve squad. Maybe a bug?