Amazing 4231 with Milan but ...

I currently playing Knaps 4231 with Milan. Inverted wingbacks(Sup), DLP(Sup),BBM(Sup),Wingers(Att), AF(Att) and switching between CAM and AP (Sup/Att).
I am winning everything! Just beaten FC Bayern 4-0 in the CL final. BUT my AMC/AP simply dosnt perform. Paqueta or Almada play with an Avr. around 6.90 to 7.00.
How the hell do I get Almada or Paqueta to perform??? 

10 hours ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

I currently playing Knaps 4231 with Milan

If you use a downloaded (plug'n'play) tactic, then only the creator of that tactic (knap in this case) can give you a proper answer. Because this kind of tactics tend to be specific in that they don't make much sense (if any) from the perspective of real-life football and hence cannot be analyzed in the same way that normal tactics can. 

11 hours ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

I am winning everything! Just beaten FC Bayern 4-0 in the CL final. BUT my AMC/AP simply dosnt perform. Paqueta or Almada play with an Avr. around 6.90 to 7.00.

If you are winning everything, I really wouldn't care at all about one or two players underperforming. Honestly. 

11 hours ago, ThomasHK1979 said:

I currently playing Knaps 4231 with Milan. Inverted wingbacks(Sup), DLP(Sup),BBM(Sup),Wingers(Att), AF(Att) and switching between CAM and AP (Sup/Att).

First world problems eh :lol: