Physio Attributes

2 hours ago, Gbrexiton said:

Is physiotherapy the only attribute that matters? Does Working With Youngsters matter at all? Or personality?

I am always hire my staff with with below stats:

- Level of Discipline
- Determination
- Motivating
- Working with Youngsters
- Personality

For physios: Of course "Physiotherapy"

Edited by Guest

8 horas atrás, Cadoni disse:

I am always hire my staff with with below stats:

- Level of Discipline
- Determination
- Motivating
- Working with Youngsters
- Personality

For physios: Of course "Physiotherapy"

I try to do something like that, but doesn't stop me wondering if those stats really have any influence at all. Only place I clearly see an effect of Personality and Determination, is the HOYD.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb 99:

I try to do something like that, but doesn't stop me wondering if those stats really have any influence at all. Only place I clearly see an effect of Personality and Determination, is the HOYD.

It is the same for scouts. Does anything other than judging abilities really influence their effectiveness? described the problem here: 

6 minutes ago, leviathan1904 said:

It is the same for scouts. Does anything other than judging abilities really influence their effectiveness? described the problem here: 

I thought determination influenced how many players they find on searches and adaptability aided in this when searching in a new country?

Thanks for your input.

Okay, yes, of course, that's right. Adaptability and determination affect the quantity of results. A scout, to stay with this example, who also has high scores in these areas, is of course preferable to someone who doesn't have them (but with the same judging abilites).

But isn't it still the case that the quality of the individual assessment depends on only one factor (judging ability)? Or are there other aspects that could cause distortions of perception and errors of judgement even for a scout with 20/20? Does his personality have any influence? Is reputation important (except for the wage)?

Edited by leviathan1904