Changing the starting year in FM Editor

BugattiV011

I like many others enjoy playing historical databases and also I've tried to create some. I plan to create one when the new game is released but I think the editing process would benefit from having a simple way of changing the starting year. This would add to the immersion of the databases. Players in the database could have the same birthday as in real life, the club history section and the player history section would no longer have big gaps between seasons. I know that some of the previous FM Editors allowed the starting date to be changed within a specific nation  but I never managed to get this working properly and none of the other databases I've played have it either. I don't have any idea how much work it would take to add in something like this but if the option was made easily accessible it would make creator's hard work even better. I know that FM is probably the most in-depth, complex manager simulation game there is but both Motorsport Manager and Pro Cycling Manager can have the starting year changed when editing databases.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...