Suggestion: Adding chrome like Tabs and/or multi-window (side by side view) functionality

wolbeas

I thought it'd be nice to have multi window and/or chrome like tabs. As we know for certain informations we'd need to click, and click and click to get into a certain screen all the while what we wanted to compare against (not player vs player of course) was left several pages back. Surely we go back and fort but if we had the functionality to see them side by side, it'd be a lot easier since we need to compare a lot of data in FM. Staff searches and comparing them against your own stuff when you have more then one of them in the same role would be easier, or so I think...

Edited by wolbeas

For example, I was just now checking new Fitness coach and one that I have approached asked for 7K p/w, I had to go back to staff tab, find the coach and check salary and then go back and find the potential new coach again. 

or tactics and team report side by side for best 11 choosing or evaluation or sorts. I might be bias as I have an 34inch ultra wide screen and it feels like my wide screen space can be utilized in all sorts of way with multi windows where I can look at correlating screens and make a better informed decision in quicker time frames. Considering how time consuming FM is, being able to have side by side windows or maybe even fully customizable tabs etc.