Create a Club starting Database

Hey there,

I just got a new PC and I downloaded FM20 off of steam. In the past when I have used the create a club mode it defaulted to whatever database I last used.... I assumed that would be the case this time so I started a career save with the DB I would want on my Create a Club. When I fire up the Create a Club though it will only choose the default database and none of the edits (Steam FC for example)

I have never run into this problem before. What should I do?

I also wondered this, but i dont think you have any choice of database when you play this mode unfortunately

The only other way you can do it is to create a club in the editor and insert it into the game I think. But then it can be a hassle to get your own logo into the game

4 hours ago, oblongata21 said:

I also wondered this, but i dont think you have any choice of database when you play this mode unfortunately

The only other way you can do it is to create a club in the editor and insert it into the game I think. But then it can be a hassle to get your own logo into the game

Yeah I’ve done it the way I referenced in the past though. Genuinely curious why it won’t work now