Spanish Teams U19 Coaches

Hi

Sorry for a start if posted in the wrong area or if this has been asked before.

I have just started a save with Mallorca and I can not get any coaches to come to my U19 team, I have advertised in the job centre whilst also searching for coaches myself.  Some coaches want to join however I can only offer them £900 PW which no one will take.  I have moved the wage / transfer sliders too but that hasnt helped.  All I have for my U19 team is a manger and zero coaches or assistant.  Quite annoying. 

My question is this a bug or mainly due to my team been very poor? Will it be a case of progressing Mallorca further and getting better finances / budgets down the line?

I read somewhere Mallorca were a good team to play with due to been cash strapped so presume my answer is the fact they are poor and need to progress but just wondered if anyone had the same issue in Spain.

Thanks

Mark

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem for a couple of seasons with Atlético de Madrid but then I asked the board to increase the budget for coaches. They agreed and the maximum wages I could offer for the youth team went up from (I think) about £1.9k pw to £2.5k pw which was enough to allow me to hire U19 coaches. Same problem and same solution with U19 physios.

• 1 year later...