1,000 Minutes to U-21 in Competition

The Canadian Premier League update that SI provided back in December includes a rule where U21 players must play a cumulative 1,000 minutes by the end of the season.  I would like to re-create this rule, but combed through the Canadian Premier League database in the advanced editor and couldn't find the settings anywhere (the registration rules only refer to the number of U21s who have to be in the registered squad).  Is this a hard-coded thing that cannot be re-created in the advanced editor?

Thank you.

Totally overlooked that. And noticed another rule nearby that part that I am going to use in an edit, so thanks :D

It seems to me that the punishment doesn't come until the end of the season.

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/07/2020 at 19:41, Toronto Blizzard said:

The Canadian Premier League update that SI provided back in December includes a rule where U21 players must play a cumulative 1,000 minutes by the end of the season.  I would like to re-create this rule, but combed through the Canadian Premier League database in the advanced editor and couldn't find the settings anywhere (the registration rules only refer to the number of U21s who have to be in the registered squad).  Is this a hard-coded thing that cannot be re-created in the advanced editor?

Thank you.

it can its hidden in the editor. It's not under the regular squad rules. instead you have to go under fixture times and select rules. here is a picture of it to help 

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 1.42.52 PM.png

On 15/08/2020 at 15:43, nfhockeyfan said:

it can its hidden in the editor. It's not under the regular squad rules. instead you have to go under fixture times and select rules. here is a picture of it to help 

Screen Shot 2020-08-15 at 1.42.52 PM.png

Yeah, I found that, too.  But it doesn't actually seem to work in the game.  Have you tried it and gotten it to work?

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/08/2020 at 18:14, Toronto Blizzard said:

Yeah, I found that, too.  But it doesn't actually seem to work in the game.  Have you tried it and gotten it to work?

I don't know I got that directly from the SI files. Only ever removed the rule never tried to add it