Coloured nets, is it a bug? Can you add that?

Amunt

I've been managing Valencia CF for many seasons now and sometimes I come across teams away that have colored nets. Villarreal CF for example, in the beginning of the game had Blue nets(try playing against them, I promise you they will have dark-blue nets). Now when I play them they have Yellow nets and thats not "sometimes" its every game against every team that they have colored nets.  Why it switched to yellow probably was because I played around a little bit in the FMRTE. I have tried everything to get my own net to become Orange as i play with Valencia CF but it just doesnt happen.

In one game, however, when I played Athletic Bilbao in the Copa del Rey final the goal net was indeed Orange. And I have some few examples of screenshots with teams that Always have colored nets:

Now the 1st picture is just some random CL-game between Olympiakos and Real Madrid.

2nd one is Villarreal this season. They originally had dark blue color, I think I played around in the editor so it became yellow or it changed itself as I am in season 5.

3nd one is MY game, the CdR-final against Athletic Bilbao last season on Santiago Bernabeu(which I unbelievably lost by the way)

4nd one is from one of my home games this season just a random home-match on Nuevo Mestalla.

Now this might seem like a ridicolous detail to even care about but it adds more feeling to the game just like better graphics does and couldnt be so hard to add.

So, someone said that you can't add color to your net. Did the programmers at SI program it this way so some teams have other colors because there is obviously some kind of variable or file where this information is stored. Like why did the net become orange on a completely neutral arena in a final but it seems impossible for me to change it in my home-games

1. Can someone please help me to understand how/if I can change this? Dont say that it doesnt work because here is your proof. Im familiar with the Resource Manager but I have no idea where to look.

2. Can you please add this to the game, just like we can change color of everything else?

I have tried to edit my kits in FMRTE, the only thing that seems to change are the rectangular "lines" around the goal. Look at the 4th picture you notice mine are black because I wear black shorts/socks I guess.  Back in older FMs, you were able to change the color of the net, but that changed the color on EVERY arena. So you would play away against Liverpool and if you played with Everton and changed that with the Resource Manager or whatever, Anfield would have blue nets aswell. This clearly has a file or a variable to say that for example El Madrigal(Villarreals arena) have a different color on the nets. There must be. I have some education in programming. Just as in the CdR-final some code must have set the nets to orange.

olympiakos.png

villarreal.png

valencianet.png

myown.png

Edited by Amunt

Really no answer? Isnt this site supposed to be run by SI or workers for them? Someone with some knowlegde about the programming of this game must be here to know something about where to start

I know so much about programming/math(Math A-E and Programming A-B) that Chelsea have blue net, Olympiakos Red, Villarreal Blue. Is not a coincidence. I know what a variable and a constant is. There is a way of changing this, but where?

Edited by Amunt

• 4 months later...