[Solved] Unable to load custom kits into the game

CecMcCormack

Not sure if this is the right area to report this, so please let me know if it isn't.

I have created my own kits and tried to load them into the game. Quite a few of then have worked and there are no issues, however with some of them I cannot seem to get the away kit to work. There is nothing wrong with the config file as far as I can tell. In the editor there is no specific year an the alternative kit number is set to 0 for all. Also I have checked the clubs that work against those that don't in the editor and there is no discernible difference that I can I see. One thing I thought it could be is that some of the teams had no away kit listed in the editor, until I added a team that had an away kit and this didn't work.

I have attached some screenshots below of the Hemsworth MW kits I made and the config file..

Config.PNG.aba7cda861ccd7efdf859e0e20000140.PNG

Hemsworth.thumb.PNG.8122e81d50c416eac3d5af0072f6e853.PNG

1908484454_HemsworthHA.PNG.a36a0378bd684cb53c114deaebe6ea52.PNG

5 hours ago, CecMcCormack said:

I have attached some screenshots below of the Hemsworth MW kits I made and the config file..

Config.PNG.aba7cda861ccd7efdf859e0e20000140.PNG

Check, is the config file that has the problem, in the away line, where is the "ID" should be the ID but the number