Annoying Yellow Highlight Box on Switch

Hi folks,

Loved FM19 on switch so I thought it was time to upgrade to this year.

Having some UI niggles. Is there a way to turn off the yellow highlight box? (One used for list navigation with arrows) I find it really annoying and I'm sure it wasn't on last year's version.

Thanks in advance

Christo

On 04/08/2020 at 15:22, Cristo said:

Hi folks,

Loved FM19 on switch so I thought it was time to upgrade to this year.

Having some UI niggles. Is there a way to turn off the yellow highlight box? (One used for list navigation with arrows) I find it really annoying and I'm sure it wasn't on last year's version.

Thanks in advance

Christo

Your right it wasn’t on last years.i don’t think there is a way to remove it either.you will get use to it the longer you play think it’s just an added feature to make it look new lol

• SI Staff

Hey @Cristo, the yellow highlight box was indeed a new addition for FMT20 on Switch, as we began to make improvements to the controller navigation (i.e. if you're using the d-pad to navigate). The idea behind it was that it would indicate to the user what the current "focus" was on, if they weren't using the mouse. Your feedback on this has definitely been noted though, and it's very much appreciated as we begin to look at additional improvements for any further potential releases.