adding the 9 subs (5 useable) with the editor fm 2020

GS1981

1 hour ago, GS1981 said:

hi how do i make it so my save has the same amount of subs they are using in real life? i have looked every where and can't find anything

You need to edit the rules of the nation you are playing.  Either basic or advance.

You need to provide more info like:

1) Are you playing with the SI normal database (unaltered one)?  If yes pass to the question 3.

2) Are you playing with a downloaded version of a database? If yes pass to step 5.

3) Which country?

4) Go to add nation rules:

image.thumb.png.297c0d345b8c056c395c01c90542c6d1.png

Select your nation, for this example I will select Germany, and the option "add lower division...":

image.thumb.png.952f6cc9e2935dd461795738475def53.png

Then convert to Advance rules:

Go to the first league you want to edit, and in stages/stage 0 go to league requirements, you will find the subs rules, and change it for the one you want.

Repeat this with every league, save the new changes to a database, test the rules, and then save again, you need to test the rules in order to let it be usable.

8 minutes ago, GS1981 said:

ok i managed to edit the number off subs to '5 of 9' and saved but when i start a new career, it only lets me pick the premier league and no other english club

So, it's England... are you using a downloaded version, or the SI original one?

Once you edited, and loaded the league in the main game, did it let you select the leagues, the screen before selecting the team?