Can you re ignite Extinct competitions

Bilbaoboy

I ask because while attempting to make my own All Irish Cup i noticed there was already one in the system complete with past winners and everything. so i unticked the extinct option and loaded up a save but no tournament showed up

- Shame as there is also the Anglo-English Cup which would put Rangers and Celtic in against the Elite and give those two greater competition so the SPL wouldn't be so boring

Anyone know if you can bring these tournaments back into the game?

I have done it before with old stadiums and that worked so i don't see why not

Thanks

Edited by Bilbaoboy

As Krakonico says, you will have to create/rebuild the competition. I have used the old Soviet, Yugoslav and East German competition as a base to set up my Iron Curtain stuff. It works without issue, not different from creating or reusing an existing active competition. Except that you have to make it active again and check that all data is correct. The competition level usually isn't set anymore for instance.

1 hour ago, Wolf_pd said:

As Krakonico says, you will have to create/rebuild the competition. I have used the old Soviet, Yugoslav and East German competition as a base to set up my Iron Curtain stuff. It works without issue, not different from creating or reusing an existing active competition. Except that you have to make it active again and check that all data is correct. The competition level usually isn't set anymore for instance.

Thank you, 

I have had a good go, nearly there i think just a few teeks needed, i have made a post with screen shots

If you wouldn't mind having a look be great