'B' team and under 19s in spain

I don't usually play in the Spanish league, but I've taken Flat Earth FC to La Liga (for the memes). 10 years in and my under 19s still aren't playing in the under 19's league, and I can't request a 'B' team. Are there special requirements to getting these teams and get them playing in some kind of league?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Regarding the B team: as far as i know, Flat Earth (god why did you choosed that team) doesn't even have a B team so you can't have one. I don't know rn if you can ask the board to create one. 

For the u19 teams, it happens the same as the fourth division teams in vanilla game. Only the "División de Honor Juvenil" exists so the u19 teams who promote there are chosen randomly. But given that you are playing with Flat Earth FC (who aren't in base game) i assume you downloaded a custom database including fourth division and maybe more (the regional ones). I think there are databases in Spanish FM forums who include the mentioned divisions plus the second youth tier, so you can have more chances to influence the destiny of your u19s team. 

But please, Spain is full of interesting teams, don't play with that group of clowns