[Suggestion] Ask board to stop using secondary stadium

bpecanha

Hi,

I'm playing with Brazilian club Paysandu. Currently, I'm in 2025 and we are well established in Serie A, last season we finished 3rd and qualified to the Copa Libertadores. However, I'm facing a weird problem this season.

Paysandu's main stadium is Curuzu (17,700 all-seater); but there is another stadium at Pará state (where the team is located) called Mangueirão (45k), who's shared by Paysandu, Remo (our biggest rivals) and a minor club called Sport Belém. I didn't had any problem with Mangueirão stadium until this season, when suddenly the pitch size changed to 105x55, and Curuzu has default size (105x68).

Since that change, my team is struggling to create, as my formation and my players are used to play wide and find open pockets of space at home (we are playing most Serie A matches at Mangueirão). I feel like trying to adapt will be difficult, and I wish I had the option to just stop using the Mangueirão stadium and host all my games at Curuzu - our stadium capacity isn't a problem, Santos plays all their games at Vila Belmiro (17,900). In four home matches, I've won just one against São Paulo (1-0 with a long range strike from my BBM).

I feel that we could choose from some options:

"I would like to stop using ((stadium name)) as I feel that our supporters help us more at ((main stadium))".

"I would like to stop using ((stadium name)) as the financial benefits aren't good enough".

"I would like to stop using ((stadium name)) as we should focus on building a new stadium".

"I would like to stop using ((stadium name)) as we should focus on expanding our current stadium".

"I would like to stop using ((stadium name)) due to the current pitch dimensions". (my case).

• 2 months later...