10 suggestions to make FMM 2021 better than 2020

Even in some posts before i was very critical specially about how easy the game is i still love this game and its a beat manager game for android (lightyears in front of any competition) i would love some easy tweeks that would make next edition of this game better.

So here are my 10 suggestions for FMM 2021:

1. Clubs should be able to have all types of coaches. Currently even with all your facilities max updated you are still not able to have one of every kind.

2. Facility decay because its easy to upgrade it all to best lvl while the computer never upgrade anything.

3. More control of reserve team. To be able to choose tactics and players that must play often. Also make the reserve teams more useful. On my save my reserve team is in second tier and players that play for it are still in off season even they play 80% of games for reserve team.

4. Make reserve teams better for young players grow. My youth player advance better if i send him on loan to 3rd league than if he is in my B team that is in 2cnd league and playing all games even tho my reserve team is in top 5 of second division. Thats not realistic at all.

5. Maybe try to make draft lottery for MLS or at least for leagues that have it limit the number of non domestic players.

6. Add the possibility to start with 6 nations instead of only 4 as it is now.

7. Parent and feeder clubs and links would be more than awesome.

8. Maybe since we have facilities and youth facilities add also B team facilities so that their potential can go up better in B team.

9. Maybe add a director of football that will deal with your players that are transfer listed and some other things that he also can do in computer version of the game.

9.5. Regens to have random nationality so that maybe Serbia or even South Africa can have next Ronaldo,Messi, Neymar after they retire from game. Or add a total randomness in CA and PA of any regens and not just that they are clones of previously retired players.

10. As i always say please make the game more realistic it is waaaaaaay tooo easy and the AI is waaaay to "limited" and make so much unrealistic decisions :) in 3 seasons any team in any league you choose can become the most dominant team on the continent.

BONUS 11. Add Serbian Leagues in next edition of the game.

Hope you will at least read it and take it into consideration.

Edited by Zoot

Also it would be great to choose to join a new club at the end of the season as there are usually only about 2 jobs available per country per summer. Would be very handy to sign a contract midway through but finish the season where you are

I might be in the minority, but rather than just add new features, I'd prefer the FMM team to tweak current features to make them better. 

I find there are way too many repetitive and time consuming operations in the game. This takes away from some of the enjoyment imo. 

1) Having to 'Offer To Clubs' for every single player individually. 

2) Having to release each player from contract individually. 

3) Not having a player position filter at squad level, so you can view all defenders together, for example. 

4) Not being able to differentiate via Player Search between players listed by club and listed by request. 

5) Not being able to filter by player Role in player search. How many AM's would I need to click through to find a Trequartista?

6) In the player search position filter, not being able to select two positions with an OR operator (for example, if I want to search for either right backs or centre backs). Currently I have to make two separate searches. 

7) Not being able to select specific countries/nationalities for your scout assignments. 

8) Not being able to apply filters to your scout results. 

9) Not being able to filter the Scouting Agency page by your current league/level. If I'm managing a Conference North club, knowing the top 50 players in England is no use to me. Knowing the top 50 Conference North/South players is. 

10) Not being able to compare attributes for more than two players at once. 

Most of these little 'features' have existed for years and irk me with every annual release.

Love the game but having played as much as I have over the years, they've worn me down. 

Would much rather have these fixed than new features added. 

52 minutes ago, passenger58 said:

I might be in the minority, but rather than just add new features, I'd prefer the FMM team to tweak current features to make them better. 

I find there are way too many repetitive and time consuming operations in the game. This takes away from some of the enjoyment imo. 

1) Having to 'Offer To Clubs' for every single player individually. 

2) Having to release each player from contract individually. 

3) Not having a player position filter at squad level, so you can view all defenders together, for example. 

4) Not being able to differentiate via Player Search between players listed by club and listed by request. 

5) Not being able to filter by player Role in player search. How many AM's would I need to click through to find a Trequartista?

6) In the player search position filter, not being able to select two positions with an OR operator (for example, if I want to search for either right backs or centre backs). Currently I have to make two separate searches. 

7) Not being able to select specific countries/nationalities for your scout assignments. 

8) Not being able to apply filters to your scout results. 

9) Not being able to filter the Scouting Agency page by your current league/level. If I'm managing a Conference North club, knowing the top 50 players in England is no use to me. Knowing the top 50 Conference North/South players is. 

10) Not being able to compare attributes for more than two players at once. 

Most of these little 'features' have existed for years and irk me with every annual release.

Love the game but having played as much as I have over the years, they've worn me down. 

Would much rather have these fixed than new features added. 

Love and support all suggestions i would absolutely love all of them also to be implemented.

• 2 weeks later...

Just up to six to seven playable leagues, 3D match engine & Cup customization (A UEFA cup match scoreboard, commenary, results, should have a typical UEFA customized design) and cup hierarchy (where the UCL is more valuable and makes d board more happy than a carabao cup) would be enough for an update....

Still Betta than all manager games out there tho 👌

I’ll add a few more suggestions. :)

Scouting. I like how with the PC game the scouts just get on with looking for suitable players even without your guidance. Just because the manager (through disinterest) doesn’t set the scouts a task shouldn’t mean that they should just sit in their offices drinking tea and eating biscuits! They should be out looking for players and showing their worth to the manager.

Player condition. It would be good to have an easy way in Selection to see if a player needs a rest. You can have a player on 95% condition and jaded and another on 87% who’s raring to go. If you’re in a hurry and not checking Personal you’ll probably end up resting the 87% guy and playing the 95% one. Another column required perhaps? 

Club reputation. When you win a national top division unexpectedly, it’s a bit odd when for the next season, the board says middle table success will do. Also the game will have you down often as big underdogs against the division heavyweights at the start of the season. The game seems to struggle to accept that you’ve now got a Champion side that can take on any other team in the division. Added to this, I’d like to see pre-season competition odds, so you know where the game thinks your team standS in the league or Champions Cup etc.

• 4 weeks later...

New suggestion. I’ve been taking over lower league clubs in trouble and trying to rebuild them and give them some success. But I’ve noticed that when you take over a disgruntled squad, you seem to inherit the lack of faith in the previous manager before you get a chance to do anything at the club. I’m guessing that those player thoughts are about you but there isn’t enough variety in the messages for them to express themselves clearly. So you just see ‘Has no faith in the manager’ or ‘Feels his manager has lost the dressing room’ when in reality they might express other feelings.

So perhaps some new personal thoughts could be created for when a new manager takes over such as:

’Not sure if the club has hired the right person as manager.’ I think there is a message like this already but have rarely seen it.

’Waiting to see if the new manager is up to the job.’

’Waiting to see if the new manager will take him off the transfer list.’

’Considering withdrawing his transfer request if manager can improve club’s fortunes.’

’Waiting to see if the new manager can bring the squad together.’

You probably get the picture.

Edited by Vane

• 3 weeks later...

Add ability to scout only players of a given nationality, eg Germany or Basque. The latter is mandatory for say Athletic Bilbao. Or, in the absence of that, enable scout reports to be filtered by a given nationality (either as primary or secondary)