Loaning Players

Hello anyone that might read this, hope you are doing well.

I just have been having a slight issue with my clubs ability to loan out certain players. I'm in my 8th season as Everton manager and I am coming off the back of winning the league for the first time in my previous season, so its quite clear I have a pretty good team, to understate it. I now have a problem though with my save. After stockpiling players for years, buying them, loaning them out for seasons on end I now 2 problems in particular. One is that you can only loan out a certain amount of players over the age of 23 to foreign clubs. This might not seem all that bad, but considering when I try to loan players out I only seem to get offers from foreign clubs its becoming a bit of an issue having tons of players that I'm not going to be able to move on for the next season. I've had players, like a regen called Lee Kinsella who I got in my first youth intake, is 2.5* current ability, and turned 23 before this summers window. Previously I had no issues getting loan offers for him from English clubs, but this summer, I only got offers from clubs abroad, meaning I had filled up a spot with him. Is there a reason this happens and is there a way to get more English clubs offering to bring in my players on loan?

The second issue is that I have certain players who I just find it impossible to loan out certain players. I have a player who is 21 years old, a regen named Wisdom Anorou, who is a DLP who is currently at 3.5* with a potential to be 4* and 5* in black. He is definitely good enough to be in my team, but I play a 442 and I have 6 CM's who could play, not including him. He is definitely a good player, but I am unable to loan him to anyone. I have received no offers, even when  I offer him for no wage, no fees, no anything really. Is there a reason I can't seem to get any offers and is there any way I can fix this?

Hey mate, try having a look under Staff -> Responsibilities -> Transfers and Contracts -> Offer To Clubs. There's some settings in there that will allow you to only offer to other English clubs if your foreign loan quota is full, and perhaps some other settings that might help you out. 

Not sure what to do about Wisdom sorry man, sometimes for me as well simply nobody seems interested in a young player you've got that you think is great. I guess the next best thing to do is just keep them around the first team squad and give them the occasional game. Good luck!