Friend to help player settle?

I didn’t notice this at the time (will teach me for not paying attention to the initial contract page) But one my new signings has a promise where I will bring in ‘a friend or former team mate’ to help him settle.. any hints on how or who when the player doesn’t have anyone at all listed on his favourite personnel?
I’ve made two more signings since then, and the promise screen still shows as ‘in progress’ 

does it have to be someone from his former club(s) or an international team mate? 

With a foreign player who is a new signing, normally what has worked for me is bringing a similar-calibre-player into the club who can either speak the same language as him or comes from a previous team he played on.

On 11/08/2020 at 19:47, Mrlee.1986 said:

That’s the thing.. he’s English, and he’s only moved from Fulham to Chelsea - a massive distance of 2 miles down the road! 

Hahahahha....sorry for the late reply.

That is mental. I am still laughing at the 2 miles down the road comment ....he sounds like a proper special player! ...best of luck with him and the situation, i am lost for words and advice.