Custom Cup teams distrubution

Bilbaoboy

Hi- i have set up a British league cup, all is good and veryfied ect but i was wondering how to adjust the levels of entrants from each nation

i have 128 teams total and it works out as 64 from each country but i want it so i have 92 from England and 36 from Scotland

leagt.jpg

9 hours ago, Bilbaoboy said:

Hi- i have set up a British league cup, all is good and veryfied ect but i was wondering how to adjust the levels of entrants from each nation

i have 128 teams total and it works out as 64 from each country but i want it so i have 92 from England and 36 from Scotland

leagt.jpg

You just need to make two entrances, check what is the "number" of the nation, in "Nations", then adjust the number to your desired in this page, where said "First nation" put the number of said nation, and in "Last nation" same number, then add a new line and repeat with the second nation.

12 hours ago, krakonico said:

You just need to make two entrances, check what is the "number" of the nation, in "Nations", then adjust the number to your desired in this page, where said "First nation" put the number of said nation, and in "Last nation" same number, then add a new line and repeat with the second nation.

I understand thanks

Also when i load up and you are selecting team every team has that 'Continental Cup Qualified For' active because my British Cup has Europe set as status- Does this mean in game that every team has extra status and pulling power because we are seen the same as playing in Europa League or Champions League? that would be annoying

Will it still work if i select 'England' as the Country and ditch the Europe 

And how do you set it so the winner of the Cup Qualifies for Europa League

Cheers

Edited by Bilbaoboy

1 hour ago, Bilbaoboy said:

I understand thanks

Also when i load up and you are selecting team every team has that 'Continental Cup Qualified For' active because my British Cup has Europe set as status- Does this mean in game that every team has extra status and pulling power because we are seen the same as playing in Europa League or Champions League? that would be annoying

Will it still work if i select 'England' as the Country and ditch the Europe 

And how do you set it so the winner of the Cup Qualifies for Europa League

Cheers

The status that the teams competing in the competition gain depends on the reputation of the competition. As long as it's not set anywhere near as high as the Champions League you won't have any issue with this.

To set it so that the winner qualifies for the Europa League you'd have to rebuild the Europa League.