The glaring flaws of FMT. No 32, morale.

which obviously include the decision to make the graphics worse after FMT17 without consulting or notifying players. The fact that the ME has descended into a game of who can cross the ball to the far post best of all.....(no ingenuity or creativity allowed).

the following is, I guess, a flaw since the games inception but one which feels more grating now because the ME is so poor. Morale. My spurs team went 20 games unbeaten. We then lose our dead rubber CL 6th group game when I play the kids (we are top of group and unbeatable). We get thrashed. Morale drops and don’t win again for 6 games. There is no remedy. Why have morale as such a factor when you can’t influence it? Even in mobile you can talk to players so why not FMT? Kane missed 3 pens (joke in itself) and can’t hit a barn door suddenly. Again, what am I meant to do?

it used to be that FMT was the best of full fat. The match itself was great. Graphically and gameplay. It now feels like the worst of full fat.

i hate being repetitive and I’m not a nasty human being. I guess WFH means we’re playing it more and it shows more problems.

just want the players consulted more because the games descent could have been corrected had we been listened to.

this rant is now officially over.

Edited by steam just is