Kit sponsor graphics

An ugly logo splashed over half the shirt can ruin a kit, but on the other hand, it tends to be how a kit is remembered. But what do you think about a kit without a sponsor splashed across the front? Huddersfield tried this year and I reckon it looks interesting, if not a little strange after what I've become accustomed to. But now I'm contemplating changing all my kits to be without sponsors in game. Interested to know if other people have had the same thoughts or whether you think this is heresy?

To be honest I have never given it much thought, but now you mention it, I do 'remember' kits with the logo/branding better.

In-game, I guess you are using a kit-pack downloaded which will be 3rd party so, either you have a big editing job on hand or you can switch back to  the out-of-the-box similes that come with the vanilla game.

On 14/08/2020 at 10:20, Snorks said:

To be honest I have never given it much thought, but now you mention it, I do 'remember' kits with the logo/branding better.

In-game, I guess you are using a kit-pack downloaded which will be 3rd party so, either you have a big editing job on hand or you can switch back to  the out-of-the-box similes that come with the vanilla game.

True, though what better time to learn new skills like kit making :P