Personality changes

Greetings,

First, if this post have error, i apologize in advance. I'm brazilian and unfortunately my english isn't good enough.

I admit I thought about posting it many, many times but now I'm really upset with the last personality change in my squad. I'm well aware about the personality mechanics and I always build teams using young players.

In my last game, Dele Alli was sent off and his personality changed from Perfeccionist to Resolute. I believe the red card was the reason to the downgrade and He's the fifth player that suffers a drop. My squad have 3 Model Citizens, 4 Perfeccionists and 2 Professionals (17 counting with Driven and Resolute players).

I follow the best Perfeccionists and Model Citizens in my save and they never change their personality playing for the AI, but after 2 or 3 months in my club, they get worse. AI squads normally are worse regarding player personalities.

Here's the list.

• Diogo Jota (Perfeccionist >>> Driven)
  • Naci Unuvar (Model Citizen >>> Driven)
  • Dele Alli (Perfeccionist >>> Resolute)
  • Thiago Almada (Perfeccionist >>> Resolute)
  • Marti Álvarez (Perfeccionist >>> Determined)

Although Driven and Resolute are very good personalities, they're worse anyway.

Any ideas?

FM #1.png

What are their squad statuses? And what mentoring groups are they a part of? Those also matter dramatically.

If they don't have great influence on the squad, then it won't matter what their personality is, they can't pass that on. New players to the squad can't really have an influence on the remaining members, unless they're already WC.

On the flip side, if they are part of a mentoring group where they are paired up with someone else with more influence, those traits start rubbing off on them (unless they're around 26+ - in which case, it's a lot less likely).

Far as I know, red cards and stuff don't really affect personality. Also, I wouldn't put that much emphasis on personality - most of the positive personalities are good, and Model Citizen (while it is the best) does not have any significant effect on playing/training (a Professional personality, for example, also has the same effect on training).