Need help setting up Promotion/Relegation playoff

MarcNoble

Hi all, 

I've downloaded a database that someone has made and just wanted to make a few tweaks, including a basic Promotion/Relegation playoff system.

The set up is simple but for the life of me I cannot get it to work in the editor.

League A

No automatic relegation.

Bottom placed team plays a two legged playoff against the team that finishes the top of League B

League B

No automatic promotion.

Top placed team plays a two legged playoff against the team that finishes bottom of League A

If anyone has a basic step by step process to follow or anything it would be greatly appreciated.

Best way is to download a already made database that some has made that has those options then see how they did it . Im pretty sure though you have to use the fate option below the created play-off rounds to make that work . 

• 1 month later...
On 15/08/2020 at 13:35, MarcNoble said:

Hi all, 

I've downloaded a database that someone has made and just wanted to make a few tweaks, including a basic Promotion/Relegation playoff system.

The set up is simple but for the life of me I cannot get it to work in the editor.

League A

No automatic relegation.

Bottom placed team plays a two legged playoff against the team that finishes the top of League B

League B

No automatic promotion.

Top placed team plays a two legged playoff against the team that finishes bottom of League A

If anyone has a basic step by step process to follow or anything it would be greatly appreciated.

That can be done even in basic rules.  Just set 0 to relegation, then set the playoff to take a team from lower division.  Same with the lower division, set the promotion to 0.