[Suggestion] A bunch of more "realistic" features

Exius

Definitely agree with the first 2...not so sure about 3rd,at least not for now.Going more organic with the game isn't a bad idea,however it sometimes takes away the clarity and causes confusion.For example under the hood behaviours of some roles.For me the game is now exists in a state between organic and inorganic.In a future when the tactics creator reaches a more organic state,then "not so precise" player attributes will be a good idea.However if it can be implemented along with the current attribute system and we get the option to switch between them,that would ideal for me.

11 hours ago, mister.cool40 said:

Going more organic with the game isn't a bad idea,however it sometimes takes away the clarity and causes confusion.

Yeah, that's the idea! IRL coaches don't have such clarity as we have in the game (they have more clarity, on the other hand, by watching over the players' training performance). By having tons of these numerical attributes we have an advantage over IRL coaches. Current "attributes masking" option tries to lower this advantage, but I'd like to have a one more option - "partial attributes masking" or something like this.

On 22/08/2020 at 10:16, Exius said:

Yeah, that's the idea! IRL coaches don't have such clarity as we have in the game (they have more clarity, on the other hand, by watching over the players' training performance). By having tons of these numerical attributes we have an advantage over IRL coaches. Current "attributes masking" option tries to lower this advantage, but I'd like to have a one more option - "partial attributes masking" or something like this.

Totally agree with this and it needs to be put in the game.

On 01/09/2020 at 10:44, GreenTriangle said:

Does a coach not care if his (tactical) offensive defender has some offensive skills?

Definitely! That's why we need to talk about masking attributes which are not relevant for the chosen position AND role. In your case (if we talk about ball-playing defender dor example) some offensive and technique attributes (along with the defensive ones) should be relevant for his role and shouldn't be masked.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...