Improved Training Engine

UkFootballScore

Right so what I want to see is a MASSIVE overhaul for training and more importantly how we SEE the training 

So imagine we have a pitch view like we do in game and we essentially see the training take place just like we do a match

So you'd set what goes on I.e goalkeeper training in one of the goals, 

Some lads maybe doing laps for fitness, shooting training in the other goal, 

You'd see how the players are doing in training, can interact with them during training and see the effect it has on them throughout the session, can up the intensity of a session and see players possibly get an injury during a session, a youth player maybe bangs a few in during a game you set up, can set up a small six a side game or something

This could all of course be slipped etc but I feel like being a football manager the training aspect is a MASSIVE part of it more so than a game imo 

I'd get right into that for sure adding in huge amounts of realistic detail

Cheers hope you guys can add your own ideas for this too

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/08/2020 at 21:38, strateeg32 said:

Sounds boring to me to be honest. It is like interviews: fun for the first few times, but then it gets time consuming, boring and a hassle

For me looking at a manager sim, it should mirror real life and if you think how much time is spent at a training ground compared to the stadium etc it's crazy I think it's a part of the game which needs the most revamp imo

It may well be slower but obviously if you want a streamlined game then play touch or mobile 

Yet many disagree with you, since interviews are also big part of every manager yet majority skips them.

Plus it depends per country, in England for example the manager or coach does not really do anything on the training ground thats where the coaches and assistants are for.

• 2 weeks later...

Id like to see some trainning exercises in 3D based at same MatchEngine:
 - how my players shoot penalties, free kicks ..... or how good they at 1on1 moments
 - how my corner's scheme really works
 - speed exercises, to realize which player with various params (pace/acceleration) is better for a role
 - maybe also how work prepared movements and tactic settings

Right now any player, free kick or scheme look like a lottery before you see it in real 3D match.

Edited by FMFANFANFAN

On 19/09/2020 at 17:31, FMFANFANFAN said:

Id like to see some trainning exercises in 3D based at same MatchEngine:
 - how my players shoot penalties, free kicks ..... or how good they at 1on1 moments
 - how my corner's scheme really works
 - speed exercises, to realize which player with various params (pace/acceleration) is better for a role
 - maybe also how work prepared movements and tactic settings

Right now any player, free kick or scheme look like a lottery before you see it in real 3D match.

totally agree, same goes to set pieces, if you could set instructions for every player during the corners, free kicks (position, movement, who to pass, who to shot) and then watch players train thatб you can see how effective youк instructions are and what to expect during the game. and during training sessions (sprints, crosses, shooting) you can see how successful players are in what you want them to do, because now it's often situations when players attributes doesn't really display his behavior on the pitch and what expect from him.

• 3 months later...