Just cant score enough

Maybe you should read some topics before you post? Then you would have seen that there are already some topics started about this..

great first post, see that your gonna blend right in here with all the snotty people , let a mod say that, not you

jog on..

great first post, see that your gonna blend right in here with all the snotty people , let a mod say that, not you

jog on..

Well, it was not to be rude or something, but there are about four topics about getting strikers score.. So that is why I reacted like that.

A good way to get goals if your not, is to allow your forwards more creativty.

look at their stats, if flair and creativty are looking good, move the slider up a bit.

despite playing these games for years and years, i often have the 'striker wont score' problem.

is bloody annoying but that is football.

Sometimes, you just have to go and buy a striker who can actually do the job.

Pairs are always good. for example i pair up huntelaar and Augero (yeah i know, either one of those guys would do the job anyway) but together they are lethal. Huntelaar has the height the heading and the intelligence, augero has the flair speed and determination, and they compliement each othe perfectly.

also make sure you are getting the right supply in. its not much good having your wingers tossing in head height balls when your strikers cant head for crap.

Archived