Unemployed managers always getting jobs in same leagues?

I always start unemployed with no badges and sunday league. When I select major leagues (england,spain,germany,italy) I always end up in the vanarama north/south irrespective of my nationality and the language i speak. I somewhat understand that the VNN/VNS are lower quality leagues than the lowest divisions available in the other countries. But in saves where I use smaller countries (belgium,netherlands,austria,czech rep,poland) I will almost always end up in a Polish first division (tier 2) club. And another aspect of FM is I always noticed that in the lower leagues atleast, after you leave(sack/resign/moving to bigger clubs) your first job,most future job offers come from the same country. So if I don't start with a club (which ruins my immersion at the very beginning) or somehow I magically land my first job at Spain/Germany/Belgium,I can never manage a club in those countries

19 minutes ago, Shrabon said:

And another aspect of FM is I always noticed that in the lower leagues atleast, after you leave(sack/resign/moving to bigger clubs) your first job,most future job offers come from the same country

Makes sense though, doesn't it? That's where you're managing, so that's where you're building some sort of reputation. Your chances would then be higher of getting a job again in the same country.

When you hit the 'bigger times' and your reputation increases, you will get more diverse job oppportunities.

I don't think the manager of Halifax or Carlise is going to be offered a job in any big major league (top tier) from around the world. 

It is a process, its a long process.
In a smaller 'lesser' league / country you can develop or build your reputation quicker which is to be expected. 

Its the same when you go over from club management to National Team management. I always have to start off with a lower country (China, Mexico, Russia, Jamacia) then you prove yourself and build a reputation. Its a process. 

Guys you misunderstood my question. My actual question is why do I always get the first job in England or Poland? And maybe sometimes Italy. I have never managed in Spain or Portugal or Belgium in whole fm20 even though those leagues have been selected as many times as England/Poland

Honestly, i feel it is quite well handled. Had a save last year with Hamilton in Scotland and was vastly overperforming, coming 2nd or 3rd after saving the team from relegation after i took over half-way through the season. I was thinking of moving on but my Reputation wasn't rising to score a bigger job. I reflected on it, and while it's difficult to recreate just with words, felt that the game was handling it almost perfectly. I had a decent reputation in Scotland, even being offered the Job of taking over the rangers, but outside of that there was little to no interest. It makes sense, would i know about a coach in Scotland leading a minor side to euro league football? He would be known beyond the name to real insiders, and of course scottish football fans but other than that Coaches are often much more heavily tied to their domestic leagues than players are. Despite following football very actively i wouldn't be able to name all the coaches in the premier league or La Liga, while in germany i feel familiar with most coaches from Bundesliga 1 and 2.