Newgen Variation

Jackoberto

I'd to see better newgen variation most good midfielders in my game are best at DLP and most good strikers are best at AF it really hard to find world class BBM for example and BWM even more so

When I search for DLP I get 2842 results while for BWM I get 2122 results but the most valuable one is worth 14.5M 10 years into my save

What I'd like to see is a small decrease in the seemingly bias there is for some roles. I'd also like to know how the roles are choosen, is stats the only factor or if is some other factor?

3 hours ago, Jackoberto said:

I'd to see better newgen variation most good midfielders in my game are best at DLP and most good strikers are best at AF it really hard to find world class BBM for example and BWM even more so

When I search for DLP I get 2842 results while for BWM I get 2122 results but the most valuable one is worth 14.5M 10 years into my save

What I'd like to see is a small decrease in the seemingly bias there is for some roles. I'd also like to know how the roles are choosen, is stats the only factor or if is some other factor?

The roles are just a reference for what the game thinks fits a player the best.. A deep lying playmaker might have good enough attributes to play as a ball winning midfielder. It is up to you to decide. Some specialized roles like raumdeuter or wide target man are quite rare but others are just fine.

• 1 month later...